4.27.2008

here's my truth.

i'm having a hard time not wanting to be with you. i've been hurt and i've hurt lovers in the past, and this fact i will not deny. but there is something on my insides that goes wild when you look at me with your piercing eyes. my heart beats a little faster, my mind races a little more, and i can't focus with you here. but you and i haven't been nearly what we were once upon a time. once upon a time, there was something to be had. and now upon this moment, i feel as though we have become two empty, hollowed out people who just sit across from each other and stare blankly for fear of losing all feeling.

but you make me feel.
and it's a feeling that cannot be measured by human standards.
it's love, that's for sure.
but i just have to determine what kind it will be.

my truth: i want you to love me.

1 comment:

leanna said...

you and me both.




except some days i hate him.

Blog Archive