6.04.2008

still not feeling well.

i'm all jumbled up
when i'm not feeling well.

t
o
p
s
y

t
u
r
v
y

all sacttrerbiaend (scatterbrained)
but i guess to me
one thing sticks out in the middle
of all this madness.
one point of clarity.

i miss youuuu

and i don't even have a reason to.
i just miss the talks.
the hugs.
the laughs. the crazy memories.
and just to hear your voice
just for one second.
would be great, thank you.

call me shallow.
say i'm obsessive.
get offended by my
tiny little longing
to hear his voice

tell me i've lost my focus.
but you don't know me one bit.

the Lord is still the Keeper
of everything within me.
He is still ruler and pilot
still in control of who i become.

but that doesn't mean
that i'm any less human.

give me a break.
i don't feel well.
i just wanna cuddle up
to someone who thinks that
i'm just more than a pretty face.

2 comments:

allison said...

i know the feeling, darling.

leanna said...

^me too. *sigh*

i miss the way two people can fit so perfectly in each other's arms.

Blog Archive