3.02.2008

don't you wish,

don't you wish that people would believe you when you say that you just care?
that for once in their lives, they wouldn't judge you based on the things that you feel, that they would just TRUST you and believe that you're looking out for them?
i really don't like to put my interests ahead of others'. and i know that people think that i actually want everything for myself, and i know that people think that i'm just being selfish, but i'm really not. i really just don't want her to come tumbling down and she bruises so easily when it comes to love....

this sucks.

i just want people to believe the best in me, is that too much to ask? i just want someone to look at me and look at my situations and say "she's really just trying to do the best thing for everyone". i want someone to know me well enough to know that i'm looking out for their heart and not trying to smash it into pieces or prevent my heart from being crushed. so i guess i'm trying to say i wish people would see my heart.

but i'm sure it's never going to happen.

No comments:

Blog Archive