3.21.2008

live for the moments that take your breath away.

i really love people.

i mean, it's kinda my job, my calling, it's pretty much what i'm supposed to be doing...but...i really deeply love people. i was made to love them. this whole weekend was supposed to be about solitude, and somehow, the entire youth group ends up hanging out at my house. but looking back, i can't think of a better way to spend my friday night at home in okc. sure, solitude is necessary, and i love it, but there's something in me that is wired to be drawn to people.

that's all. i'll write more when my heart beats poetic again.

2 comments:

allison said...

i love this. and i love your picture!

leanna said...

i love that we have that in common. i still haven't figured out what to do, but the more i try to, the more i wonder if i'm never supposed to. i mean what kind of career can you make out of loving people? who knows... i just know that i'm only happy when i'm pouring myself out, so i'll spend the rest of my life doing so.

Blog Archive