6.09.2008

it's somewhat indescribable.

this thing i'm feeling.
it's not supposed to be this way.
my heart is supposed to be broken.

and yet, here i sit, smiling to no end.

something about my Lover has made me
feel more than complete.
more than satisfied - things i've never felt
coming out from the inside of me

making me shine like a star.
He is jealous for me. absolutely
adores the ground i walk on.

and He makes my heart skip beats.
the most complete lover i could ever have.
aughhhh! i'm so in love
even though i supposedly lost it.

and yes, someday, i will find
that love that makes me spin upside down
that i will be with, for better or for worse
and he will adore the very ground i walk on.

until then, i am more than content
to love on the One who will give me this
chance of a lifetime.
i can wait forever, as long as
He is with me.

wow.
my God is so good.
i'm so overwhelmed with love for Him.

He is the most beautiful thing that could ever exist.

No comments:

Blog Archive