7.04.2008

there is no title to describe how i'm feeling.

i'm talking to a friend and i'm realizing just how far i have to go.
don't you hate when you think you've dealt with something...and you're so far away from being over it?
i was outside tonight, and i heard a dog rustling the bushes. i started shaking.
a man came in the office today and locked himself in there with me, we were alone. i broke down.

i'm so far from being "over it". and i want to be. that's what kills me. i don't want him to have that kind of power and control over me anymore, but i don't know how to just be over it. and they tell me that it's natural, that it's going to take time to heal my heart. but i can't wait. this is unbearable.

why me? why did something like this happen to me? i feel disgusting and stupid and broken and i don't want this pain. i didn't ask for it, so i wish it would just disappear.

No comments:

Blog Archive