5.15.2008

my resolve

nothing makes more sense than this moment.

have you ever thought of what that means?
i gotta stop living in the past. can't think of the future.
cause i'm tainted by circumstances when i look that far ahead.

but i just have to live through this moment
and moment by moment, i'll form a day
which forms a week which forms a
month which forms a year which forms
my life.

this is just how things have to be done.
i can no longer allow myself to let my past dictate
my present or my future,
and i can't let my future scare me into living mediocrity.

no halfway when there's nothing to live for in the future.
i live every moment for God alone.
and that's just gonna have to be the way it is.

hope you don't mind if i just start living for the moment.
this is my resolve.

No comments:

Blog Archive